The Academy will have strict guidelines on dress and all pupils will be expected to wear the full Academy uniform. The wearing of our distinctive uniform gives pupils a sense of ‘belonging’, helps foster a pride in the Academy and stops pupils coming to the Academy in unsuitable clothes.
The Academy now has a new uniform supplier, Price and Buckland. Please click here to go to their website and set up an account for any items you wish to order. You can also ask at the school office for any uniform queries.
The uniform will comprise of:
- Academy white polo shirt
- Academy tie with a white stiff collared shirt for Year 5 and 6
- Mid-grey/black trousers or skirt or pinafore dress (jeans and cords are not allowed)
- Academy pullover or cardigan, in purple, with the Academy logo
- Black or grey socks with trousers. Grey or white socks or mid-grey tights with skirts
- Academy book bag (optional)
- Academy PE bag (optional)
- Plain black shorts
- Plain white t-shit
- Suitable footwear (trainers and black plimsolls)
Parents are asked to provide:
- Sensible black shoes (not boots or trainers)
- Suitable footwear for PE
- A warm coat (not denim) for travelling to and from the Academy
- Hair accessories to be Academy colours and for girls, hair clips and bobbles to be no bigger than a 50p.
We expect all of our pupils to wear the full Academy uniform.