Our Academy has clear guidelines on uniform and all pupils are expected to wear the full Academy uniform.
The wearing of our distinctive uniform gives pupils a sense of ‘belonging’, helps foster a pride in the Academy and stops pupils coming to the Academy in clothes unsuitable for daily learning, playing and sport.
Nationwide School Uniforms is a local company who provides our uniform items.
All uniform orders can be placed online from their website, or you can visit their shop in Spilsby.
The website for uniform orders can be found here
You can visit one of their two stores (in Spilsby or Sleaford) by following the directions to be found here
The uniform comprises:
- Plain white polo shirt (or Academy logo white polo shirt)
- Academy tie with a white stiff collared shirt for Year 5 and 6
- Mid-grey trousers or skirt or pinafore dress (jeans and cords are not allowed)
- Academy pullover or cardigan, in purple, with the Academy logo (Please note the Nationwide Uniform website states Y1-4, but this is from Nursery. You can select different sizes upon clicking the jumper)
- Black or grey socks with trousers. Grey or white socks or mid-grey tights with skirts
- Summer dresses in the school's colours are available for warmer weather
- Academy book bag (optional)
- Academy PE bag (optional)
- Plain black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt
- Suitable footwear (trainers and black plimsolls)
Parents are asked to provide:
- Sensible black shoes (not boots or trainers)
- Suitable footwear for PE
- A warm coat (not denim) for travelling to and from the Academy
- Hair accessories to be Academy colours and for girls, hair clips and bobbles to be no bigger than a 50p.
Other uniform requirements
- The only acceptable piercings for children in school are pierced ears.
- Earrings should be plain studs or sleepers only.
- No earrings should be worn for PE - children will need to remove earrings for themselves for safe storage or parents should remove them at home on a PE day.
Please do NOT have your child's ears pierced during Term Time - it is not acceptable for children be out of compulsroy PE lessons for the 6 week period required before earrings can be removed. The start of the summer holidays is the best time to have it done, if you feel you need to at all.
- No other jewellery should be worn in school - necklaces, bracelets etc. Watches may be worn but should be named and cannot be worn for PE lessons.
- Children should not have coloured or brightly dyed hair during term time - if a colour is used it should be a natural shade only.
- Children should not have shaved patterns or tramlines in their hair during term time.
- Children should not wear hair extensions or have coloured braiding in their hair.
Parents will be contacted and asked to rectify any unsuitable hairstyles as soon as they can.
Please do contact us if you have any questions about our uniform policy.