Our Academy will has strict guidelines on uniform and all pupils are expected to wear the full Academy uniform.
The wearing of our distinctive uniform gives pupils a sense of ‘belonging’, helps foster a pride in the Academy and stops pupils coming to the Academy in clothes unsuitable for daily learning, playing and sport.
The Academy has a new uniform supplier from May 2020. Nationwide School Uniforms is a local company and we are pleased to be working with them to provide better value for our families.
All uniform orders can be placed online from their website, or you can visit their shop in Spilsby.
The website for uniform orders can be found here
You can visit one of their two stores (in Spilsby or Sleaford) by following the directions to be found here
Please contact the school office if you have any questions for us.
The uniform will comprise of:
- Plain white polo shirt (or Academy logo white polo shirt)
- Academy tie with a white stiff collared shirt for Year 5 and 6
- Mid-grey/black trousers or skirt or pinafore dress (jeans and cords are not allowed)
- Academy pullover or cardigan, in purple, with the Academy logo
- Black or grey socks with trousers. Grey or white socks or mid-grey tights with skirts
- Summer dresses in the school's colours are available for warmer weather
- Academy book bag (optional)
- Academy PE bag (optional)
- Plain black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt
- Suitable footwear (trainers and black plimsolls)
Parents are asked to provide:
- Sensible black shoes (not boots or trainers)
- Suitable footwear for PE
- A warm coat (not denim) for travelling to and from the Academy
- Hair accessories to be Academy colours and for girls, hair clips and bobbles to be no bigger than a 50p.
We expect all of our pupils to wear the full Academy uniform.