Welcome Back for 2022-2023
We are really looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow, Monday 5th September.
Here are just a few reminders that have been shared over the last few days and some other bits of information for you:
Our School Day
- Both the KS1 and KS2 gates will be opened at 8:35am for arrivals.
- Parents will be responsible for their children until 8:40am when staff will be available to greet your children.
- We have a prompt start to the school day and will be shutting classroom doors at the following times:
9:00am for Nursery
8:50am for Reception and Y1
8:45am for Y2 to Y6
- Look out for members of our safeguarding team to help direct you to the right drop off points.
- The gates will open again at 3:00pm for departures.
- We operate a Safe "Hand Over" Policy - please choose/update your password using the form found by clicking on this link:
- The end of the school day will be at the following times:
3:00pm for Nursery
3:10pm for Reception and Y1
3:15pm for Y2 to Y6
- Once again, look out for members of our safeguarding team to help direct you to the right drop off points.
- The days in which each group should come to school wearing their PE kits was shared yesterday. Here is the summary:
- Seathorne strives to be a "nut-free" school. We have made this commitment to follow nut-free guidelines for the safety and health of all our students. We need each student, teacher and parent to help us make Seathorne a safer place for children who have food allergies.
- If your child accidentally brings nuts to school, they will have the option of eating food with nuts at a designated nut table or saving the item for home. In these instances, we will endeavour to provide a nut-free alternative so your child doesn't go hungry.
- Please make sure your child/ren dress appropriately for the weather conditions and that they bring a coat and hat to school with them in case the weather changes.
Mr. M. Wood